Scout Synth DIY Electronics Kits - Bulk
Save up to 20% on these bulk packs of Scout Synth DIY Electronics Kits. Perfect for educators, workshops, STEM programs, and makerspaces with a 3D printer!
Each kit includes PCB and electronics but does not include AAA batteries or the 3D-printed parts — you'll need to print those yourself! Requires through-hole soldering and takes about 45min to assemble.
More about the Scout:
The Scout is an Arduino-compatible, monophonic, square wave synth. It's a no frills baby, baby!
- 17 keys
- Custom PCB and 3D-printed hardware
- Satisfying "clicky" tactile switches
- Built-in amplifier, speaker, and output jack
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Open-source and ready to be hacked. Re-programmable with FTDI cable (not included)
Read more about the Scout here.
|External controls:||17 keys, volume knob, on/off switch|
|Dimensions:||6.25"x 3.5" x 1.4"|
|IC Chips:||ATMega328P, LM386|
|Input/output:||1/8" line out, UART header|
Online assembly guide:
(To save cost, trees, and frustration from outdated information, printed instructions are not included. The online guide will always be up to date!)
STLs for 3D-printing:
Educators: Not seeing what you need? Get in touch!