The Scout is an Arduino-compatible, monophonic, square wave synth. It's a no frills baby, baby!
- 17 keys
- Custom PCB and 3D-printed hardware
- Satisfying "clicky" tactile switches
- Built-in amplifier, speaker, and output jack
- Soldered, assembled, and ready to be played!
- Powered by 3 NiMH rechargeable AAA batteries, included
- Open-source and ready to be hacked. Re-programmable with FTDI cable (not included)
Also available as a DIY Kit.
Read more about the Scout here.
|External controls:||17 keys, volume knob, on/off switch|
|Dimensions:||6.25"x 3.5" x 1.4"|
|IC Chips:||ATMega328P, LM386|
|Input/output:||1/8" line out, UART header|