Not currently available: Join waitlist
The POLY555 is a polyphonic, analog, square wave synth based on the 555 timer chip.
- 20 keys control 20 555 timers under a plexiglass window
- Custom PCB and 3D-printed hardware, all designed by yours truly
- Satisfying "clicky" tactile switches
- Built-in amplifier and speaker
- Soldered, assembled, tuned, and ready to go!
Also available as a DIY Kit.
|External controls:||20 keys, volume wheel, on/off switch|
|Internal controls:||20 trim potentiometers for tuning notes|
|Dimensions:||7.6"x 6.25" x 1.5"|
|IC Chips:||LM555, LM386|
See it in action here.