APC DIY Electronics Kit
This is the DIY Electronics Kit for the APC, available with and without 3D-printed parts.
More about the APC:
A decapitated robot head? An extraterrestrial communicator? A specter summoner?
Nope (and yep!), it's an APC!
- Recommended for folks with some experience soldering through-hole electronics. The kit has 14 components and can be put together in about half an hour.
- An Open-Source hardware project, from PCB to code for 3D-printed models
- Available with and without 3D-printed parts. If you've got access to a 3D printer, you can print the enclosure and other parts yourself. (You don't need to have the 3D-printed parts to make the APC electronics work, but they sure do make it more fun.)
- Powered by a 9v battery, not included.
- PCB and component colors will vary.
Also available fully assembled.
Version: Rev A
Read more about the APC here.
Online assembly guide with 3D-printing files:
(To save cost, trees, and frustration from outdated information, printed instructions are not included. The online guide will always be up to date!)